Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Idk about y’all, aside from the fact that the ML is twice her age, their freaking story made my heart flutter with a beaming smile. I love it. Especially how adorable the ML is and the FL is such a beauty >//<

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this one had a bit of intrigue in it. Impressive compared to the rest of the dung pile, that is this manga.

@jak - I am actually with you on that boat.

I didn't see this coming. I thought it was just gonna be the FL whining over her "gross" husband. Glad it was much nicer!

Double-page supporter
Queen of Solier sounds interesting, could use some elaboration on that.

This is the only one chapter that I really enjoy above the others. the second that come close is the one where the sisters live on the monestary.

Group Leader
whoa. i thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. from the art to the characters to the ending. the art is charming and unique. i want to read a hundred more chapters with this art, even if the story were to be shit. the characters are actually amazing. the female mc is a bit quirky with her daddy issues, but their love and the prime minister is genuine. i thoroughly enjoy his personality, and i can understand his insecurities and longing for her. the scum prince and the stupid heroine; fuck them and i'm glad they'll rot in solier. glad he tried to cling onto our female mc only for her to turn her back to them, rightly so. i figured the author of this chapter would have slimmed him down as part of the story, but this is alright too. 1. it takes time, and 2. it's not just about appearances and being skinny. his character was amazing and i appreciate their true love. they're a power couple and i wish i could see more of them.

Aggregator gang
I laughed so hard at the recommendation page this time.

There's a villainess story for every type of setting out there, huh? 😂

Group Leader
Agreed. This deserves a full series. The other Villainess starts in this "manga" feel like there's no more story to tell, this on the other hand...

b4 i not here, ima just maybe read more comments later cuz i'm not happy, .

like atht
srry nvm i' save and c later it became tldr qq
, regardless, the not mcs rly r just 2 young children without proper upbringings, so maybe medumb as usual, but i do not see any reason to hate them, although the last bit was strange since it was too simple while -pretentious? at the same time sincei getthat it is a 'one page short' so it won't go into what happened, however the need to go into, "oh they wanted to be bad children- and so this happened and they can be temp miserable and lose their monogamy*" at the end is(imo -EDT) a cheap, oh here is ur revenge story cuz it'll get ppl off, even though it could've ended with they were transfered away and it wouldn't make a difference, like, i did enjoy the villainess expressions, but it all felt like an afterthought tacked on at the end for reasons, but, i guess i wouldn't care about it if it wasn't also an awkward and not intentional attempt at making bisexual poly look bad. then again considering this story they all prob were very happy and then the cycle w ill continue with the not mcs forcing the 2 to 'commit adultery' as foreshadowed with the whole, "id hate it u cheat- I QWILL NVR U CHEAT cuz, ..." flags need to flag? idk, i suppose i'm just sad that polyamory isn't 'actually' popular at all, since to this day i still has no idea what harems / the genre are supposed to esp considering for most cases the haerm members, often tend to not actually even like him/her, mc< =lol srry i just realised that we can force our way into the "mf ing dragon cult" by claiming that ‘MAINCHARACTER’ is a gender in and of itself, maybe we can use it to replace (what was it again, zee, zhayy? idek) sry mc off topic

regardless, i get salt t poly wouldn't be a "reasonable" market demo , and therefore turning all 4 chars of this oneshot poly wouldn't sell, so the continuation of this could only every be fict ional;

but yea idk tl dr happy not relevant royalty 's story cont. when DW? \

vasically arbitrafry hadthe2ppl in charge be ?evil ¿ at the end feels arbit but y is it a bad thing that the solier queen want both? edit?

Alright this was a good one, didn't much care for these so far but its growing on me

Woah. This is the best one so far.

Dunno if itd would work as a series, but as a one shot it is perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see their path of evil serialized. Holy shit this was good.

Users who are viewing this thread