Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Trifles with the Second Prince's First Love

Potentially good if it wasn't an oneshot and expanded to display the main characters’ personalities. With how the prince acted, honestly expected him to go yandere mode

lol the exact same beginning everytime (hero accusing villainess of bullying) is usually fine when I read it across different serialized manga, but when you read a bunch of oneshots like this all at once with the exact same beginning it gets old fast. This specific oneshot was actually one of the better ones though, I liked it :)

.... this one was pretty meh, its nice enough but compared to earlier chapter it was pretty meh, quite generic, and quite a generic choice on the guy she end up marrying

I bet that this prince is yandere and will give hell to those who has wronged his beloved girl while keeping beloved girl oblivious to his psycho side.

hmm not bad but the ml is kinda moving fast you know🤔🤔 they didnt even get into an engagement yet but he is already hugging her from the back 🤔🤔

No way just like this... what happened to the two others ! We didn't have the satisfaction of them getting punished even tho the prince obviously alluded to it !

I was triggered when the second prince said something like "can I have her instead". My superiority complex refused to accept the fact that they treated Lady Charlotte like an object or a thing for a moment.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, the prince orchestrated the whole thing. She didn't do all that bullying in fact the role was reversed. He somehow have his hand mixed in that mess cause he knows this will be the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread