Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Trifles with the Second Prince's First Love

My sadistic personality alert is going off.
Man, this gives me bad feelings-

This prince saying that before he made any move didn't mean he won't move against them future, right? I'm so curious what happen after this!

Fed-Kun's army
Just because he saves you doesn't mean you should marry this highly possibly yandere prince... This felt so unsatisfying especially since she's still falsely accused

Double-page supporter
The story should have finished with that fool trading away the support of a marquis factions influence for a shitty barons daughter to the enemy 2nd prince faction then getting smashed behind the head by the consequences of his actions.

Group Leader
ditto to what darkmeep said. holy shit. i want a good face slapping for that idiot ex-fiance and that sly baron's daughter.

Group Leader
I feel like this series is switching back and forth between cliche and out of the box stories, but all I want are the unique ones like 2 and 4 (ಥ_ʖಥ)

I don't like this one. Literally everyone was treating her like an item 'iF YoU dON't WAnT hER, I'Ll taKE hEr' 🙄 like, who even are you?

Aggregator gang
It is not good, so many things haven't been solved and their ended it just like that

Dex-chan lover
Bland, but very cute. I like the Prince's personality and the character design. The art is also very nice.

Dex-chan lover
this needs a second chapter.

@liszst

I almost felt compelled to brandish my fancy fountain pen and have a sip of fine tea.

one of bad chapter in this series. the bitch succeed with her plans and the prince doesn't even look like a nice person ( i think he tried to use her a stone to be the king someday since her family is influential ) he just came out of nowhere and collected her like a piece of item that people tossed around. the mc is weak, not strong. she's the one being bullied, it's not just simply a false accused and yet she's not exposing it

Users who are viewing this thread