Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Exploded

Nep

Dex-chan lover
How educational. If we ever get isekaied we should totally fake our deaths via explosions.

Dex-chan lover
tsundere for 10 years or more... damn, the tsun level is high indeed

Dex-chan lover
He neglected her for 6 years because he was "nervous"?
Wtf

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt I hate admitting it but people like that exist. I've met people like that. In this scenario I was Julianna where they keep telling me how nervous they are expressing their love for their wife/husband/bf/gf that they just prompt me to lambast them that they're morons for being neglectful due to stuff like "nervousness"

He was too nervous to talk to her while she thought he hated her. THIS IS WHY COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT IN RELATIONSHIP.

Dex-chan lover
Camelotte what a name. Ah ! japanese authors and their habit to throw a dart on random from a foreign language dictionary.

The girls here are simply amazing. From Cammie who puts her all in everything even breaking off her engagement, to Julianna who shittalked a prince because she simply can't hold her tongue in face of that much stupidity, to the nice sister in law who doesn't care about stupid superstition like black hair means evil

Double-page supporter
this one...... not nearly as strong as the others in both this volume and the previous :/ the idea of asplodin urself is great and i support the dark humor, but the fact that the event lasted for like, what, four pages was kinda lame? shoulda ran with that idea for longer. it would have been hilariously dark and would involve social/political/etc ramifications unlike what was explored in the other titles. (at the very least it would have made for a wicked legend) also i seriously cannot fathom refusing to talk to your fiancee for SIX YEARS out of nervousness. thats almost incredible in its own right

Dex-chan lover
OMG that would've caused trauma... Damn.. She just exploded in the middle of a party??
Many thanks

I..I...I’m shocked! 😨 WTAFFHSHXJKAN. I didn’t think it was in the literal sense! My 🧠 is blown 💥💥💥💥💥💥

This story is weird but oddly satisfying in its own right???? I’m not sure. My brain is still not functioning right.

Dex-chan lover
"I understand everything, lets cancel our engagement and I'll see myself out of your life right away, peace!"
*blows up*

.... wtf. I probably would've decided to kill myself too, if the girl I tried to speak to had just started talking a long monologue before killing herself without letting me say anything. Like, how terrible must you be as a person if the one you talk to decides to off themselves. Better off dead before causing more harm.

Users who are viewing this thread