Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Exploded

Double-page supporter
Damn I wish I could do the explosion thing, would make my life easier.

Haha, ngl, this is some other kind of cute but I can get behind it. They're cute.

I think this story/chapter is more likeable if you like or don't mind Dumb Children Being Silly (i.e. gekkan shoujo nozaki, daily lives of hs boys, etc.)

I kinda want to see more of the heroine now because that burn she dealt the second prince was golden.

Dex-chan lover
Who is artist this chapter?

Bouro?

tha artstyle so gold

What MC MEANT to say: “he looks cute begging on his knees with tears in his eyes, I’ll keep him. “

Fed-Kun's army
I cant imagine how the Fiance must have felt after finally approaching the MC for the first time to discuss marriage, and she just goes "Okay, I'll kill myself so you won't have to marry me" and the proceeds to explode in front of his eyes XD. Crazy

Holy shit I was not expecting her to spontaneously fucking combust there hello? That was the most fucking gamer 10/10 play of the game way to fucking end an engagement jesus christ

Group Leader
This chapter is kinda cringe tbh? Like none of the characters behaved logically except Julianna.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair to her in those games she would be hunted down and murdered in the normal flow of the game so I can see her line of logic however flawed it may be that she didn't just let him talk not withstanding.

Double-page supporter
I did not expect the title to be literal. That was an excellent twist. Nice ending too, with her deciding to slowly build a real relationship from there rather than just rushing into marriage with a guy she's barely spoken to like some stories do. A number of things in the writing were a bit clumsy, though. Especially the "reincarnation" part. That had absolutely no bearing on the plot, and really did not need to be there, since nothing would have changed in the story if it wasn't mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread