Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Reincarnated as a Villainess. Come Quickly, my Engagement Brea…

Dex-chan lover
God I missed that the fiance stealer was her sister the first time around, what trash her family are. I'm glad it's implied she lives incredibly happily.

So this one should 100% be continued, wth is with that cliffhanger? Leaving there is just cruel!

Dex-chan lover
It will be funny if after she got banish, all the people in that kingdom drop all their act and live properly like truman show.

"Finally! the game is done. We can live like normal people now folks."

MC didnt try to change the situation, she makes the same mistake her character did in the game. If I was her, I would improve the relationship with the sister and prevent the sister to turn into a thot.

Double-page supporter
@th30wl she did by not doing anything but the plot of the original game still happened the only difference is her relations out side of the country there’s some force that was recreating the plot

basically this country will get gang-banged from every surrounding nations..

Dex-chan lover
For anyone still interested, the author started expanding the story. Here is the RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2863gc/

Users who are viewing this thread