Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Reincarnated as a Villainess. Come Quickly, my Engagement Brea…

This is definitely the one that made me want to see what happened next! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Well fucking played storytellers, an open ending where we believe we know where it's going. xD
Damn it, why, you, do, this, to, us? TwT

Aggregator gang
You know I kind of want to read a villainess story where the prince isn't an asshole (but also isn't the love interest)

I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE MC BUT I NEED THE CONTINUATION OF THISSSSS!! I WANNA SEE THE RUIN OF THE BAKA PRINCE AND THE SISTER

This one is so good! I wish we could see a little bit more of it. Ahhh I love the anthologies

Can I have more of this, like I really want to see her find happiness with her butler and ruining the bimbos, legit the other left me satisfied but this one left me wanting more!!!

Dex-chan lover
This one reminds me of the master-slave relationship one, with Ashley. Ashley and Filo have basically the same design too

Dex-chan lover
This needs a part two

I don't wanna see that 'end' I want 'to be continued'

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling these are mostly just laying out all possible endings that could be used in this category of story. I used to lay out similar things for game types I liked, I would lay out different mechanics that would work together without designing the rest of the mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread