Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Reincarnated as a Villainess. Come Quickly, my Engagement Brea…

Thank you for this chapter!!

Gods I really wish this was a full manga on its own, like expand on where she goes with Filo and what she ends up working as. Like imagine if she ends up as a diplomat for a foreign country as they where impressed with her skills in making deals, and then her original country ends up needing help due to the poor management of these two buffoons, so they go to her new country for help, not knowing she is there and then she gets assigned as the person they have to negotiate, with Filo as her husband protecting her and assisting in negotiations.

Double-page supporter
felt like this chapter was mainly just exposition

I wish she was the one who initiated the breaking off event! That'd be a cool way to turn the table/page lol

Supporter
Did I just have a coitus interruptus? Did the story end at the point where the fun part begins?

thanks for the translations!!! cant wait for more, if there will be!!!

Dex-chan lover
I really wish there was more of this in a sequel or a series. Just so I can see her and Filo be happy together, and see the prince and heroine struggle on their capsizing ship when the "game" ends.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh I wanted to see her absolute win. Mannn this one was definitely too short. Too short I say! It was just starting to get sooo good.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOO THIS ONE WAS SO GOOD AND CUT OFF AT THE BEST PART??? SO SHORT??? I'M SO SAD!!!

thank you for all your work translating this volume~ it was great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread