Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 1 - One Day, I was Able to Hear the Inner Voice of my Fiancee

Aggregator gang
YES ITS BACK! Is it just me or the chamberlain really resemble Lucas from Who Made me a Princess?

And is it true that the fourth story will be the sequel for Flowery Evil Path story from the previous volume?

I love that this is back, I do personally prefer a villainess that is actually a bit evil or takes action and doing things for the greater good for the kingdom rather than just dealing with their fiances

Dex-chan lover
I love this anthology and I love that the scans group recommends similar series to each story!!! Thank you

Fed-Kun's army
Aww I wanted to know what happened to the Barons daughter after he found out about her jerkiness to his fiance.
anyway it was super cute and i look forward to more :)

Dex-chan lover
so cuteeee 😭😭😭 and beautiful composition and art!! i hope this series goes on for many volumes to come

Dex-chan lover
Aw this was cute. Also wing man gets a like from me
Many thanks

Yay, a third volume! I really liked the art style this chapter.

Thanks to all of you groups for letting us discover and enjoy this gem, as a result I bought the first two Japanese volumes and get to enjoy their awesomeness in person. 😊

Supporter
Good, good, I think these stories already peaked out, but they are still very good.

Double-page supporter
I love this series XD
Happy to see the villain is not the real villain sometime :D

Fed-Kun's army
i really wanna know this artist twt or pixiv, the art so good....and i feel like i have see it somewhere....

Wow! I was just re-reading some of the the second volume yesterday.
This one was nice, although the whole mind reading thing is a little invasive. I wonder if the fourth story in the table of contents is a continuation of the "Flowery Path of Evil" story from the first volume. That is my fav so far, so it would be nice to see more of it, but I don't exactly know what the author would do to expand on it. Thank you for the translation!

Oh I'm glad that this is continuing!! Love the oneshots--though I see there's a followup of one of the previous ones, in the table of contents?? Interesting!

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread