Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 2 - My Betrothed's Personality is Way Different from the Game!

@zekkendo

Around the end page of the chapter, there’s a thought bubble from him that says
“It can’t be anything more serious than ME being reborn on this otome game”

@LuminousAzael

i thought that was a continuation of her thought bubble though?

"I have a hard time imagining what other secrets the prince could be keeping . . .

well . . . it can't be anything more serious than me being reborn into this otome game."

I would actually like to read a story like this. Seems like it'd be really fun to see especially when the heroine comes into the picture and the otome events start.
Then theres "Master-Servant Relationship With a Yandere" where every otome character reincarnated.

Fed-Kun's army
haha I would love to actually read a full-length story of these two. my favorite so far.

ugh this oneshot is refreshing but could've been better if they both knew that they're both isekaid. they'll be more closer and progressing a healthy and normal relationship from the start again instead of acting savage to each other like before 😔

lol if not because of the comments i wouldn't realize that nichol was also reincarnated to this otome world. three of them would be best friends for sure if they all knew about this fact. someone should make a novel with this concept lmao this is such a good plot and fun😭👏🏻

after repeatedly looking through I still don't see how Nichol is also reincarnated

UgSe.png

Linking two of the bubbles together it makes more sense it was the MC that thought that.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ayna17 I remembered a WN similar to this existing (and completed) though i forgot the name. Not sure if its still around on NU

The MC is a guy.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@ayna17
Nope. Sorry. Zilch. I recall nothing except that the MC is the male "capture target" with memories (I'm certain about this)

Can't remember if the villainness (MC's favored) was had past life memories (not sure)

As for the heroine, iirc she has past life memories but doesn't know jack sh1t about otome games. (not certain) Also her 'protagonist constitution' gives her lots of trouble (certain)

awh guess i need to make the research by my own anyway thanks for the little information!

Fed-Kun's army
eiii this one refreshing even tho no romance (yet)
can b the best so far

Users who are viewing this thread