Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 2 - My Betrothed's Personality is Way Different from the Game!

Dex-chan lover
We need a multi layer isekai setting at this rate, like someone whose been isekaing but can't stop, someone who was like a mob character and is now some main character but their original self is still there and someone who is doing first isekai. Then add in like some insane isekai big bad who has also been stuck. Then everyone dies and ends up in next layer. Overarching theme would be cosmic horror but strangely enough set in otome games.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if the butler is also reincarnated... he's probably going to be paired with the heroine, and I wonder who reincarnated as the heroine? It might explain why the heroine hasn't appeared yet?

I feel like the first thing I'd do if I was reincarnated in an otome game is check if anyone lead characters are reincarnated by dropping words like "otome" or humming modern music.

Woah its so cool how both of them got isekaid there from all the isekai mangas i’ve read i dont think there was one where both the fl and ml were isekaid. I hope this get serialized!!

is isekai to an otome game is common? is there a tickets for that??? LOL🤣.
Three people with close connection already isekai.

@Lelouchezero nope, only the ML and FL are isekaied, no hint anywhere the butler is also reincarnated, just complaining about the feud between the ML and FL.

@adhding_nerd
That's the first thing you'll do?
Okay buddy lol
Lemme go check around for some people humming the Otome game's main theme song
Maybe even go sniff out some phones too 😆🤣

@Emallene Not the literal first thing, but probably in the first conversation of each capture target or important characters I would drop some modern words or ask them if "otome game" means anything to them. Sure, it might make some people think I have a screw loose, but better that than to miss another transmigrator, after all, if it happened once, it can happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread