Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

i absolutely loved the first part, but this one really takes the cake!!
go for it, mark!! you've got my full support!!

the first introduction of a MLM to this world. watch it decimate the other noble's treasuries

Yess this means we might get a continuation of the girl who had to learn abunch of skills to keep her fiance.

Bald father: just go married with those white lotus bitch, SON!!!
Son: time will tell, father khekhekhe.

Dex-chan lover
@Rino : The "Challenge Accepted" girl? She was never in any real threat of losing her fiance to begin with.
He was just doing it to get her attention, so much so EVERYONE knows about it, even the girl herself.

The whole chapter was essentially her sulking because he brings up a rather abstract challenge this time and she couldn't understand what is it he want her to do.

What are you going to tell your half-sibling when they’re born? “I’m sorry but I must seduce our mother?”

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat maybe the one girl who wanted to run away with her ideal butler? Her chapter ended with a cliffhanger so hers is also a possibility

The only thing I'm thinking right now would be what would Mark do to his half-sibling lol. How would he explain to them that he wanted "their mother"? lololol

Aggregator gang
Didn't expect for this to go MILF right away 😅 but she got a daddy fetish, so I highly doubt he will succeed.

Double-page supporter
That queen didn't appear, I'm kind of disappointed.

Yikes. This suddenly turned into a cliched seinen plot where the ML falls in love with his stepmother. That is creepy and disgusting to a fault. How could this kind of plot got into a shoujo anthology? 🤮

Wow, oh my, I was really happy to see them back again but I didn't expect it to be that way haha, it's kinda fun and Mark is indeed quite the looker but well...that's still your father my guy, it's disgusting....just take care of them if you want to but ew incest, the guy is like "When that 'rival' is gone, she'll be my own free real estate" haha what a joke, she LOVES her husband and NO TO INCEST !
.....I just saw a comment about his future half-sibling and wait....aaaah sh*t they do share some blood together so nah that'd be awful too, also what happened to her own hairline lmao, homie is going baldie as well lmao~~

umm.... why did it turn out like this??? even not blood related. step-sister-brother-father-mother falling in love is not really my cup of tea. anyway..... it really dpends on your preference

Users who are viewing this thread