Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

I hope theres a part 3 for this story, i really like celestine and i want to see her baby 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
THIS ONE'S WILD, I MEAN the original was already wild but this one is WILD

Dex-chan lover
I was excited seeing a sequel to that earlier story--but the world would have been a better place if this would have never been made.

Dios santo, me di cuenta rápido de que el chico tenía un Crush en su madrastra pero Dios, no pensé que fuera tan en serio, me enamore xD <3

Supporter
I like this one and honestly so happy it got continued. But I hope it won't turn into a long series because it likely will be filled with drama. Keep it in a collection of oneshot is good imo. Ah hopefully we'll see the baby XD

Dex-chan lover
i laughed a lot here but i feel bad and haha at the son, bad coz he aint gonna get her and haha coz he ain gonna get her, shes a panther not a cougar

I love how shameless he isssss amggggg
I hope she gets a happy ending with everyone 😂😂

Damn i like all the characters tbh even with the possible stepmother x stepson ship....i don't really mind it 😳😳 (she really is beautiful tho)

Users who are viewing this thread