Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Sorry but I think that the prime minister and Celestine are the cutest The step son is weird as hell and should just be happy for his parents

yeah.... not happening kiddo... if anything, it’s actually i hope he and celestine grow old together and you find some other woman :3

:3 i don’t want that to happen :3 i ship the prime minister and celestine too much that if that happens i might throw my phone

Sue me but I love this so much. I ship her better with the son

I feel bad for the son because he's not her type. She prefers older men and I'm pretty sure he's either younger than her or very close age to her.
R.I.P. His heart for his Step Mother (The Wife of Prime Minister probably will only treat him as her son/kid/child)
R.I.P. The Father for his Son Liking his (Prime Minister) Wife, Wishing for him to die sooner (Prime Minister's son wishing for the Prime Minister to die sooner), and Plan to make his (Prime Minister) Wife fall in Love with Him (The son of the Prime Minister)

Sorry, it's a bit confusing

Uh, mark ur dad is still alive n will u know, that's twisted bro, u need help
Till now I can't get over the "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat TF" moment I had when he went cuckoo

Double-page supporter
I did not expect a sequel. That was excellent. They are all hilariously terrible people.

Mark you're absolutely handsome but no ❤

Celeste and the prime minister are too cute

OH MY GOSH 🤣🤣🤣 THAT'S SO SKEEVY LMAO IM GONNA ELECT TO IGNORE THAT LAST PART. im highly desensitized to fictional inc*st but while i did think it's possible to go down that route, i didnt expect theyre gonna push thru it 💀💀 like aight chief calm down and eat some snickers

Users who are viewing this thread