Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Double-page supporter
Whaatttttt..... Idk but i think this twistedness fits this story. I actually love Lord Mark and wonder what would happen in the future.

Double-page supporter
eca.jpg

now...that is a perfect example of..not all bald, old, fat men are perverts....some charming as the stepson are assholes too

So he's planning to make his f*cking step-mom his wife in the future?
Or at least having a sexual relationship with her?

Creepy asshole

Wow that ending sucked hard, maybe the worst chapter.

He dumped the girl who liked him for joking about him going bald and now he wants to NTR his father and bang his step mother.

Holy crap this is the worst part 2 ever, I can't believe there wasn't (skip this one) at the start wtf is this bruhh. Ruined the first one that was actually pretty good. Rankings 2>9>8>13>11>7>12>4>14>6>3>10>5>15>1

Yes. Apples don't fall far from the tree.

But NO. This time I'm rooting for PMxCeleste ship till the end. Sorry boy 😛

Dex-chan lover
lol, thanks for the chapter, that shot of her eyes at the end when they look all sinister oh wow. Way to go Mark making plans on how he could possibly protect the family after his father's passing good for him. True if that happens he will have to explain to the middle sibling how they are now the aunt/uncle-brother/sister of the youngest of the kids but still other then that should be an interesting thing to peek on that family 20 or so years down the road and see what happened. A dynasty started based on milfing oh wow.

Users who are viewing this thread