Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 1 - Break off the engagement? I didn't do anything, directly or indi…

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"This isn't about a villainness but we are doing this anyway!"

Dex-chan lover
Less of a villainess and more of a badass. If this nobility things falls through then maybe she should work as an assassin lol

How did she read his lips with their backs facing them lmao what an active imagination!

Contributor
...Can we still call this a villainess? She's just a strong female lead.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye - I think the villainess is the little sister, considering her motivations and mindset, even to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is good. I really wanna see a serialization of this.

Give me an umbrella gun. This seems superior to even those sword canes. (that are also super cool.)

That moment when you’re already reading every single one of their villainess recommendations🧍‍♀️

Contributor
@sylvacoer Even that isn't exactly "villainess" behavior though. Maybe I'm just a purist or something, but a villainess needs to at some point have people with some negative feelings towards her, regardless of whether it is deserved. So like... if this wasn't in a villainess anthology, I would not have thought that "villainess" was a theme at all. And I hope we haven't reached the point where we've made a "villainess story without a villainess," that is to say a romance (shout out to the isekai that have such few isekai elements that it's just a fantasy)

Users who are viewing this thread