Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 1 - Break off the engagement? I didn't do anything, directly or indi…

Omg. This story is so cute. And the girl is like 11 or 12 years old. She's so naive and lovely. The characters here are so lovely.

Though this story doesn't show the "villainess" stuff at all but the fluff and warm hearted moment score 100/10

PLEAAAASE this is so cute!! She's too young now but I want an extension where Victoria is all grown up and never forgot her childhood crush XD I would fall for Harriet too <3 WOMEN

Dex-chan lover
Hmm there something wrong with this on iPad or just the way it is? Feels like things are cut off at times. Or could be mangadex issues cause all the attacks on it ? Hmm

Aggregator gang
SHE IS SO OP. I love this story. It's refreshing and got good vibe.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I figured it out, pages work fine in single page mode, but in the long/full option for viewing the manga, pages get cut off.

Double-page supporter
This isn't really a villainess story though? Kind of doesn't fit in the anthology. I mean, I found the little sister funny, it's a fun story, but kind of in the wrong book.

Users who are viewing this thread