Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 1 - Break off the engagement? I didn't do anything, directly or indi…

Noooo tell us this story now! Not in anither time! Hahahhaha also, Idk why the FL here is a “villainess” lol she’s just a noblewoman here :))

Thanks for sharing! So excited that this series has another volume.

@Ahan1899 Speaking of Kingsman, Harriet's name is similar to the name of Colin Firth's character (Harry); if she were a man she'd probably be dressed somewhat like him and carrying a similar umbrella. Makes me wonder if the author is a fan of the film.

Now I want a sequel story about fujoshi baby sister Victoria, who is definitely not straight.

that panel with the guy friend makes me suspect he actually is gay & feeling mad respect for the fujo sister for going for it like that

What was with that sudden genre shift? I'm not complaining or anything, but the story suddenly become a shounen manga. I wish it was a series. The duke's daughter is a fun character.

Still, it really was a sudden shift

This plot was so refreshing! Finally something new and really cute, thank u for the translation ❤️

A new chapter!? Thank you so much!!! I love this short stories! ❤

Was the lady the "villainess"? I guess the sister was trying to break the engagement 'cos something bad could happen... maybe? Or she just wanted her brother with the other dude 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
LMAOOOOO
for once, the "sudden turn" is indeed, actually an unexpected one 😂😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread