Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 2 - The Kingdom's Most Feared Noble Lady Knight and a Tale Revolving…

Dex-chan lover
All the villainess stories. And yet...

More. MOAR!

In the end, the prince was a doofus who presumed too much of someone without getting to know them. Considering how weird she is, it's not exactly his fault.
That said, she is friggin adorable on all levels and I love her. Healer girl with her accent was cute too.

AHHHHHHHHHH CUTENESS OVERLOAD AHHHHH I NEED

MORE

MORE

AND

MORE!!!

uwu i love this series so much

Fed-Kun's army
The prince isn't stupid honestly, his reaction and misunderstanding is understandable. After all he's no God. If no one say what they want then the other won't know about it

Lol this one is funny, hope they’ll have a happily ever after and the prince will understand this clumsy girl

Ooof, this one was so cute. They made us think theprince was going to end up with the country healer and the MC with her attendant, but she is actually super awkward socially and he just misunderstood it all with his inferiority complex ahahahha And the healer is totally cheering for them, I like her

yeah, all chapter in this anthology is worthy to get adapted to an actual series.

Ezk

I didn't like tye prince at the beginning but then we'll he's just awkward and is obviously angry at never being one

Users who are viewing this thread