Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 3 - A Story of Being Unable to Help Being in Love

meh she and her demon became the same low grade of people as the ones they made dissappear...
walking your own moral high ground while obtaining your desires is never easy but unless you can literally change reality (or the perception of reality) its worth it

well theres the villainess chapter ive been waiting for LOL hiii~

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yes, a female lead with an actual backbone. Fuck all these shitty ass otome princes. Damn just from the first three chapters alone this volume is already better the rest combined.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, falling in love isn't a sin. However, ignoring the responsibilities of being the next ruler and ignoring how one woman has been working to become the ruler alongside the next king shouldn't be overlooked for some girl that has no training. Even if you love her, she lacks all the skills that would make her a good ruler.

Yeah, if a king cannot separate his emotions from his duties, then he should abdicate.

This one is kinda dark huh? The heroine & co basically ourpose the idea of 'is this a sin to fall in love' and 'it can't be helped i fell for her/him' then being naive about it so the villainess & current cp taking that idea of concept as their(s) ' if you say that, then don't mind me to do it for my own desire'

Yeah a childish revenge concept, but can't complain more bc this (and the second chapter) makes more interesting vol for this anthology

PROBABLY THE BEST PNE SSHOT O FAR, SHE CALLED OUT THE PRINCE SO BADLY SAYING THAT FALLING IN LOV3 IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR ADULTERY HAHA FINALLY SOMEONE THAT CALLS OUT THE CHEATING PRINCE

@omegaxis1 also, she’s a duke’s daughter. Ducal houses are almost as powerful as the royal family, you can’t just slight them by annulling an engagement between them, let alone arresting a member of the house just like that.

Fed-Kun's army
guess it's all a matter of perspective on using the whole "i fell in love, it can't be helped" excuse. like it's wrong what the prince did, and the demon is just using the same excuse that the prince used, but i guess it's a matter of principle? like the prince was the one who did it first so charlotte and the demon coming in at hot second was just a way of doing their revenge???

Users who are viewing this thread