Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 3 - A Story of Being Unable to Help Being in Love

I feel like this would be really great as a whole volume. Definitely felt rushed to me, but I think it doesn’t need more than ~5 chapters. (´-`).。oO

Aggregator gang
This is much more along the lines of what I expect to happen in these things.

Who the hell ever breaks up in public like this? I know if I were to try that I'd want to be wearing body armor and a helmet.

Oh and those two. The end of the vampire queen arc from cheating men must die, comes to mind for their fate

Group Leader
Mhmmm double standars and villaness novles name a better duo

Heroine has a harem-omg that slutty women

Villaness had one-Omg yasss queen slay get those dicks uwu

Comments on this chapter prove that point lol. Its okay to brainwash an entire kingdom if it's the MCs

No nuance at all. Good and wrong is defined only by the MCs

That was a nice bookend. The same words in a different context give different impressions even if the change in context is only self awareness and maybe a dash of irony

Dex-chan lover
Not the best villainess story I've read, mostly because the ML is such a gary stu. I really like the herioine though. She made probably the best counterarguments to a condemnation even I've ever seen.

Fed-Kun's army
Not really sure about the ML since him falling for the FL is so unexplained, but I love the argument that FL made because its never ever mentioned in all Villainess story.

i liked it but i also wish they showed a bit more about what happened to the ex-prince and the other girl
like yeah they became nameless villagers but im kinda curious: did they also get their memories erased/changed or did they get to keep them?

Atleast she made good arguments on why she deserves to be queen? Everything else seems. meh I give this a 6/10🤡

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie

yeah but at least this is one of the very few stories of this anthology where the MC is an actual villain and does act like one.
The others go for the misunderstood heroine trope which gets old.

Group Leader
@kawaii123456 I don’t know that they deserve something THAT awful. I mean, they already are going to be stuck wandering around being looked at like crazy people as they try to claim that the king is a demon summoned by the queen, and THEY are the real royal couple.

Users who are viewing this thread