Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

Aggregator gang
Howl?! 😂😂 I came to read the comments as soon as I saw that prince!🤣 Glad to know I'm not alone~
Thank you so much for the chapter, HaruPARTY, Bored Corona Kids and  Puni Translations! Wow, kinda happy so many groups working on this project. Thx again!!

Banned
@Solistia
True. well yeah except if you read villianess wuxia tales. Then it's (C) doing their darnest to be the best villain as revenge against everyone not them. Oh and being a beta to the ML.

I see I wasn't the only one on edge with this chapter. I liked it and understands that a lot have been rushed dur to the 1-chapter-format, but I really can't approve of the fact no one ever asked them what they want.
This leads to a tacit meaning they don't have to actually consent to it. Whether it's because they're considered as objects or because they actually don't care about it , none of the reasons are okay at all. That's even dangerous.
I know that wasn't intended and it's mainly dur to the length limit as I said. But the upsetting/uneasy feeling still lingers. So I can't bring myself to find it cute, even though I'm usually very easy to appeal on that side.
And, as already pointed also, not a single strand of hair from a villainess here. I feel like this tome has less original stories and that's a little disappointing for me, as I really appreciated the extravagant stories that could have never been in longer series' plot being published here. But this chap also has the originality of
the double exchange asked by the princes quite unilaterally
, which is eccentric enough and, had we had a little more time to see them agree and being settled in their new lives would have been much better and funnier.

I liked this chapter a lot. It's really nice to see that the authors behind this anthology can still come up with creative and unique villainess stories. I went into this week thinking that by volume 4 they would really start repeating themselves, but these stories are still very original.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me hopes all the relationships in this chapter end with a swift divorce or the removal of two douchebags' heads. I can't stand those two s***heads, who never once asked whether the girls desired an engagement with them. For me that alone is a character flaw big enough to merit divorce and a trip to the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
oof I saw it coming but wow, I kinda hate this? Cause the girls didn't fall in love with the other prince lmao they only talked up their friend

@SolistiaOh yeah it is. Honestly the credits on this series scares me, too many series to keep track of, so I tap out when I see it.

Group Leader
THIS IS CUTE BUT UHHH shouldn’t you make sure the feeling is mutual before you do something so public? 😂

Imagine how awkward would it be if one or both said no 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
This is supposed to be romance but the adorable thing is friendship between 2 girls

Both princes are selfish

Fed-Kun's army
bruh i got muhfuckin jebaited just from the intro portraits i thought it was gonna be gay shit dkjsfblkajdsh this chapter could have been so much better all things considering like... they really did a permanent "wife swap" episode smh

Users who are viewing this thread