Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

My favorite one so far! Does anyone else know a story about two best friends reincarnating into a novel together?

Contributor
The plot is good but it's too short for me to like it.

Lol idk but this one isn't doing it for me XD The girls should've been together instead ajwkhdbajwhbdaw
ty for the update!! :D fun to read as always

Dex-chan lover
I'm perplexe, I like the story but I don't like the fact that the princes decide all by themselfs without the girls they like.
What about the girls wished ?

Dex-chan lover
Whew. The wait was worth it. Strong friendships between the girls; reasonable, emotionally intelligent men; the princes breaking off engagements only because they think the girls will be happier with the other brother. The brothers asking permission from the king after the fact was a bit off but done with respect.

Finally a story in this volume I wholeheartedly like.

you see i was expecting a yuri route but oh well this is a shoujo manga

is this whole "graduation party engagement annulment" trope coined by these manga/novels or are they actually a thing that vns typically have?

Contributor
The setting for this one is pretty interesting. I'd read a story where the villainess and heroine are already friends in their previous life and have to deal with changing circumstances outside of their control so neither of them dies. Too bad this is a short one shot so they can't do that here. But the idea still exists

This counts as an isekai villainess, even though she doesn't actually do anything and no one really hates her, but isekai villainesses are hardly ever villainesses other than by name and alleged past experiences, so... yeah. The old villainess at least did try to commit murder

Users who are viewing this thread