Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

Double-page supporter
@Cynic because they're one of the few who realized they can't unilaterally (or I guess bilaterally) break the engagement.

I am the only one who prefer the original Japanese girl who was the tall awkward tomboy with the soul of a princess?

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this was super cute, and even if they liked the characters, they met the other ones as real people.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Ignore the stupid women wishes. Women have too much rights anyways! ...wtf

howling @howl-ley (get it?)

thought it's going to be wlw/mlm based on the first page. (then i backtracked to the intro page, seen "brothers" 🤡)

Dex-chan lover
@IcedMocha Exactly my first thought. Either the girls, the guys or both. Wasn't there even a oneshot where the prince tried to call of the engagement because the villainess and the heroine where basicaly all over each other?

@Mirinae @keks503
Ikr? I was just thinking the same. Like they make it seem all nice and all but what are the chances that such a convenient switch will happen and all involved parties are totally fine with it 😀

ESPECIALLY considering how the last chapter was countering this kinda situation? I mean its fine here since no one is really unhappy but it still kinda bothers me because the way the princes were acting (not really spending any time with their own fiancés and instead spending time & falling in love with someone else- who not to mention, is already engaged to their BROTHER) is something that I would absolutely NOT be ok with in any other situation.

So many of these villainess stories are centered around events exactly like this- prince falls in love with someone else even tho he already has a fiance (who he barely bothered to get to know) and tries to annul his engagement with FL at any cost, and without any consideration of her feelings or the kinda situation that it puts her in. Becuz after all, all that matters is to 'follow your heart' right? 😑 Who cares about how the other involved party is gonna feel.

Maybe if they had put in more time to get to know their OWN fiancés better they would have eventually fallen in love with them too as they saw more of their positive attributes. Cuz its not like any of them has any major bad attributes to make them any less good of a person, its literally just the amount of time they spent together. Imo the more responsible thing to do if you were in an arranged marriage and you want to marry someone you like would be TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO LIKE THEM? Like bro the MLs hardly tried to get to know their own fiances?

Idkkk imo the only reason this gets a pass is because somehow all involved parties were ok with it. (Btw, the girls were fine with it even tho they liked their own fiances at first cuz they spent alot of time with the other, which again proves that spending time to get to know each other is important in developing relationships/feelings. And no, love at first sight is not a thing- thats just physical attraction/lust )

Ok, but I need to point out how on page 6 while they're going over their new heights -there's a maid standing right there. Like, what is that maid thinking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread