Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

Fed-Kun's army
It's disturbing... If we take it separately, it will be a cliché "a prince breaks his engagement with his fiancee and wants to engage with another woman" that everyone hates. It's more scary now that the girls are still in love with their original fiancee...

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ENDING OF BARBIE PRINCESS AND THE PAUPER

Oh wow this volume just keeps getting better XD It’s so nice to be reincarnated along with your bestie... thank you translator I truly enjoyed this one too

Supporter
I mean, in paper this was very touching, but in reality that was kind of a dick move XD

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 the girls weren’t exactly in love with them though.
1- Before they regained their memories, it seems like Mariclage didn’t like Edsmth (poisoning attempt) and they knew only of the princes who discarded feelings to focus on politics and the prosperity of their country.
2- After the memories came back to them, they were stanning for the fictional 2D princes they read about in the novel. Can barely call it love, even less call it a good base to build a realistic marriage Id say.

At least, know they’re decided to learn to know each others for real I guess.

Aggregator gang
@HuevoPodrido right? Like I get it, the writer wanted to have them start each with their own favorite character and then flip them as they get to know them. But because of the format, he also felt he had to have the annulment scene in there so it was a proper villainess story. So he ended up having the princes switch them without letting them know about it beforehand, in public, with no rehearsal or anything. Like, it could have gone terribly wrong if they didn't react exactly like they expected them to.

Aggregator gang
Not bad, but pretty predictable. From about page 14, you don't even have to read the rest of it basically write it yourself and get every plot point correct.

Users who are viewing this thread