Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

This was one of the best!! The ending was simply brilliant!! I love how she went from out of the frying pan and into the fire 🤣🤣
Ganbaare little lady, I'm rooting for your singledom!

lol that ending. i love it. love the revenge she got and that she doesnt actually have a love interest. i think it would be fun to have a slice of life series for what happens after. it would be fun to see them run circles around her while she attempts to run away

Double-page supporter
See? This is what Rule of Law was invented for. To put self-righteous shitty princes in their place.

Dex-chan lover
This was definitely the least "innovative " chapter until now, but still pretty entertaining.

Reminds me of this one: https://mangadex.org/title/35225/of-course-i-ll-claim-palimony

Group Leader
“The Annulled Engagement Leads to the Harem Route” is what this would be called if it were the first chapter of a serialization rather than a one shot.

Hly

This chapter was so awesome, probably the best of this volume. By the way, the fmc is so cool

Users who are viewing this thread