Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

I bet it’s gonna have a part 2!!
This time we’ll know who’s the ML ;)

It was so cool how she almost singlehandedly turned all arguments against that stupid couple but wtf with the random suitors at the end xD

The Prince trying to destroy the FL is the very definition of trying to win a debate with the smartest kid in school lol

Even if he was the crown prince, the very act of breaking such an engagement like that will have a severe backlash that will likely result in the king needing to revoke the crown prince status from him.

Nothing can top the dragon story and the round PriceMinister story. This one is alright.

Out of all of them, I would go for Thomas (the heir to the covert operations.) I wouldn't choose the crown prince of the neighboring kingdom because I rather not be a queen. The nephew of the king isn't so bad, it's just that he might be involved in a succession war between the second prince, so pass. Besides, Thomas's job might be a little dangerous but he's super cute (not in a shotacon way). It's like underclassmen vibes, or a cute puppy. And then there's the gapmoe with his job so he's a 10/10 with me.

Wow, she handled that beautifully. The ending with those random guys was kinda random and unnecessary though

Dex-chan lover
@Dulkia

perhaps the author noticed the other people that had their works in this anthology series landed jobs to extend those stories... so leave it open ended and maybe entice readers which will entice a publisher to give them a shot?

@Ceiye
To be fair....considering her own thoughts that WAS her intention. She set up the mother of all landmines for the prince and her younger sister if they stepped over the line though. She was fine with catching a punishment that would make her 'not marryable' or have to leave the capital. But if they stepped over to imprisonment or execution then she'd pull out the evidence that they have no fucking clue what they're doing, part of which included ruining her sisters chance of becoming queen. Her hope was that the sister would realize how far she could take things and make the proper preparations, but everything apparently went so well for her that she stopped taking any precautions beyond minor slander of her sister's character and getting the dumbest and least qualified of the princes into her yes man when he has no actual functional authority.

Now her main trouble is that her goal was 'don't suffer extensively from this' and 'don't marry into royalty'.....and 2/3 of her suitors are princes while the last looks like a child.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a strong prologue to a much longer story. If it were to continue, I'm pretty sure even the 2nd prince will be after the MC... To the MC's annoyance. The icing on the cake would be the (former) 1st prince looking up from whatever shit gutter he ends up in and seeing every high profile person pursuing his former fiancé and realizing what a great thing he had originally.

Users who are viewing this thread