Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

Dex-chan lover
All the logic she presented and won the argument with, flawless

Aggregator gang
I love how she used the law against them, the only other one I saw something like that is "Of course I will claim palimony". I want more.
Most doesn't even try to make a counter that make sense.

@chua1332
It's a bit concering I read your comment in Wes Johnson voice?

Dex-chan lover
"Yes, I've gotten my engagement annulled! I had to use my pile of evidence to prevent the excessive punishment but now I can have laid back life!"
*suddenly reverse harem appears*
"Oh no"

Mission failed successfully.

LILIA WINS

FLAWLESS VICTORY

PLAYER TWO HAS ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT!
PLAYER THREE HAS ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT!
PLAYER FOUR HAS ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT!

Aggregator gang
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ALhAXtFR1LM

This was playing in my head during this chapter haha

Dex-chan lover
Why would a doting father let the stepmother and his stepdaughter bully her real daughter? And since the MC knows very well that she has an annoying doting father, couldn't she report that her sister kept blaming her and the maids kept believing the sister?

Dex-chan lover
@hanfeizi right? Tho he could've been the doting but enabling parent (of his new wife and step kid) I suppose... What a jerk of a father if so.

please let this be serialized! sure there were some plot holes but this is one of the most enjoyable one shots i've ever read!!! how prepared she was!! the piles of evidence!!! I would love to see this one shot fleshed out

Fed-Kun's army
this was so fun faslkjfdskl the only part i didn't get was how she was being bullied if her father is so doting (i'm glad he never adopted the stepsister, at least. TAKE THAT, WITCH!!!)

thank you for the translation!!!

Does anybody know if there is a novel on this? Or do I have to just die while waiting for serialization?

Fed-Kun's army
pretty good, just wish those three weirdos didn't just appear out of nowhere. otherwise, flawless job on the whole self-representing lawyer thing

This one would be a perfect example of needing to get serialized because it ends perfectly at a point where it can be continued in a series.

This one could have done without the unexpected encounter of those three gentlemen, well Thomas was needed, but the other two weren't.

I'm not mad from this being added in at the last moment, but I think it could have ended off with her presenting the evidence and successfully ending the engagement, with a little epilogue at the end, like a scene of the king passing judgement upon the first prince and stepsister, a couple of days later or even the next day, after the graduation. Then if this was turned into a series, then it would be a good choice to reveal the love candidates for her hand in marriage, after the graduation, or a few days later, at that. But either way I still like this one, not a favorite as it's just the same old situation, maybe a bit out of the formula, but it's not bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread