Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

Finally one story on this volume is actually good!!! THIS is how a Villainess acts, using her cunning to trap others and watch them fall.

If this chapter continued on and was an actual series the title would probably be called, 'The Nightmare Life of the First Prince's Ex-Fiance'

if i were in a manga i would also beloved to labeled as Thomas although Thomas is his first name Thomas is my middle name so I wonder if they would call me Thomas as well hmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. The "death by poison" and "lifetime imprisonment" choices. Very classy tyrannical choices.
I would also be fine with "banished from capital", "bound to fief" but I would like to pass being a monk as I'm not a very religious sort.

I like how the baby face’s title is just “Thomas” like that explanation enough LOL

Force her to drink poison for (allegedly) harassing the woman he was having an affair with? And he called her his fiancé at that. This guy really is an idiot if he doesn’t even grasp the concept of timing and optics. I would t even call him average, this guys a moron who’s too dense to realise how far behind everyone else he is

Hey guys, I need help looking for this manga about a princess mage that fell in love with an isekai’d guy and they married. They were living a peaceful life until her country was getting invaded by another kingdom and at the end of it all, her father and her husband died and she committed suicide. She reincarnated several centuries into the future as a daughter that’s looked down on because she’s not able to use their way of magic. Plz, me and several others are looking for it but we forgot the damn name. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread