Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

Hmm, considering that she didn't want to be queen and that's why she introduced her "younger sister" to that douchebag, the other countries Prince is automatically out... Thomas is a shortie uke with absolute cutie vibes, so he's out as well, however, the King's nephew is considered to be of quiet high rank, but not necessarily in line for the throne so she could definitely live her life in leisure and in addition this nephew is tall and handsome, isn't he the best choice out of the three of them? :3
By the way, this comment was also majorly influenced by my type liking as well, pls consider it my personal opinion not as something the possible continuation would be about ^^'

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 oh don't worry,they'll never succeed the throne without resorting to voodoo, because not only did she expose them publicly, she'd also sent evidence and info all around to the higher authorities, guaranteeing that all front considered, the king will have little to no other options than to announce that his right to succession is revoked. She's mapped it all out.

Dex-chan lover
just waiting for the table to turn
suicide-squad-come-on-puddin.gif

Double-page supporter
@sou_yukina

I really dont think thomas would be uke tho. Look at that devilish smile. Hes more of e yandere or do-S, and tbh it would suit his profession so well. The gap would be amazing aswell.

Aside from that yes the king's nephew is a nice choice lol. Considering the 2nd prince has great potential, the royal fam might actually try to limit the nephew's influence to a certain degree (no funny ideas of usurping the throne and whatnot).

This is also a mere conjecture so lol take this a grain of salt

Bury them with the receipts!!!!

Also that "crawl back into the darkness from whence you came from" line was oof! 😭😂

Finally broke my engagement, men are now proposing now that I'm single.
My nightmare continues.

Users who are viewing this thread