Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 5 Ch. 5 - Shall We Lay Waste to the Flowery Path of Evil?

Dex-chan lover
I swear this story got serialized. Just got to wait for the translations. I love reading this type of story.
Yeah the story is serialized, but some of the chapters are the same as the anthology (one of them got split, so it take 2 chapters instead of being 1), MD page, there is up to 5 in Portuguese-BR in case someone can read, there is 10 raw chapters by now

Anthology to Serialization order, according to the published order in ZeroSum / Comic Pixiv

Chapter 1 is from Anthology Volume 1, Chapter 4
Chapter 2 is from Anthology Volume 5, Chapter 5 , this chapter (out of order, yeah)
Chapter 3 is New
Chapter 4 is from Anthology Volume 3, Chapter 4
Chapter 5 is New
Chapter 6 and 7 are from Anthology Volume 6, Chapter 6 (split in 2)
Chapter 8 to 10 seems to be new, since serie isn't in the Anthology Volume 7 and 8

Though this order above was rearranged with the Individual Chapters apparently, but Volume order based on Table of Content is the one above, except that it merged Chapter 6-7 into Chapter 6, and Chapter 8-9 into Chapter 8

So technically part of the serialization been translated thanks to the anthology, but missing a few chapters in between and the latest ones

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Still waiting for the serialised version to get translated. I quite like this story :3

Aggregator gang
Truly the villainess story we deserve, this chapter alone made up for the other ones in this volume

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is definitely my favorite couple of the series, they are so fun.

Dex-chan lover
It's so fucking funny that they keep introducing hot guys that, in any other manga, would be her harem, but because she's just like that™ nothing truly ever happens.

Users who are viewing this thread