Though We're a Married Couple - Ch. 1

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Interesting though I'll have to wonder how long this premise can keep up without becoming annoying

Since it already kind of is

Fed-Kun's army
He seems to alienate himself from his wife though they're married. I hope he starts taking initiatives, or she (and as well as me) won't stick around for too long.

MD@Home
How the hell did these two get married in the first place? The fact that the guy is overly serious should have become clear to his wife waaaay before they've gotten engaged... right?

Double-page supporter
Ice Cream Head ache who used that term for a brain freeze man?

Double-page supporter
At first I though this was about a marriage of convenience (for immigration or stuff like that), with funy stuff added and going on the romcom route... But it's not that, just a stupidly romantic, borderline masochistic wife efforts to show her love being mercilessly crushed by a psychorigid and insensitive husband.
The husband is seriously unlikable tho as he belong to the bad kind of tsundere (those without much of a dere spark in it), I don't know if I'll read more than this... At least he is not violent or overly abusive...

You guys read too much NTR lol.

This looks like an arranged marriage by their parents, might be why they didn't have a ceremony too.

Likely they both like each other on the matchmaking and agreed to the arranged marriage. He even said they were strangers before.

Reminds me a bit of Full-time Escapist Wife. Hopefully we'll get cute moments of them falling in love with each other

Dex-chan lover
....the husband is trash,but I still don't want drama in this manga.so plz no NTR

Contributor
Don't like much this pure and beta mc in a work of fiction, guess i'l pass depending on the next few chapters, read already to much redundant trope sensei-student with the same setting. 😅

Dex-chan lover
yeah what ayatome said, also the dude thks to the extra pages we know the dude has the best pokerface ever, and he's holding himself back until she finishes her college studies, besides that he's not treating her bad, he's just bad at expressing himself, if he was an asshole he wouldnt have cared about the heart she drew, guys just chill before judgint it so early

Users who are viewing this thread