Threads most likely to come back from a V5 forum update purge.

Dex-chan lover
@Ivegotnolife
Not sure how Disqus snuck so deeply into the conversation
It may have been when I ironically brought it up in this post. People who didn't know I was memeing probably thought it was serious lol. My b.

@Lo0py
will disqus be implemented in forums and comment sections or in comment sections alone?
As of now, there are no plans for Disqus (or any sort of upvote system) to be implemented in MangaDex. Neither forums nor comment sections will have upvotes. Discord-like reactions are planned though. (like this:
EOI5Mxt.png
)

Contributor
@bigtiddyoneesan
I was speaking more in terms of global pop culture, where the Korean Wave (to absolutely no one's surprise) hasn't seen anywhere near the same level of rapid growth outside of South Korea.

Dex-chan lover
with xenforo you can embed yooutube video and theres gonna be signatures and shiet right 👀👀👀
naisu
cI6IzKR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can see most of the threads mentioned are still kicking good.

Dex-chan lover
At the time I didn't know if they would be reuploaded or purged when the new forum went online.
It's good to see my fears were unfounded.
blob_thumbs_up.png

Dex-chan lover
I saw in settings that the loading of signatures could be suppressed if the user wants to.
The signature feature may still be on hold till the forum's main structure is sorted out, and standards for signature size and format are decided on.

:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread