Tiresias Cage - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I think of you as my best friend, you know?

Dex-chan lover
His/her best friend is just a good person. Good people doing good things is attractive, so yes, that's how "popular" people act. Hopefully MC learns that lesson rather than thinking pretending to be nice, aka Nice Guy syndrome, will net him girls :thumbsup:

Also, I think MC was using more masculine/harsher language when talking to the girls that was lost in translation. Otherwise, those girls were being unreasonable :huh:

Last edited:
Power Uploader
When the classmates are bitching at her in p21, I think it should be, "Even though you knew I liked him"

thank you for the new chapter!

takeba takeha
that's because of the rendaku. whoever did the insert page title probably overlooked it when writing the kanji as romanji

Dex-chan lover
Girls, they wont listen to any of your words cause they are busy living in their own made up fantasy where everything must follow their emotion state

Group Leader
When the classmates are bitching at her in p21, I think it should be, "Even though you knew I liked him"
Went back and checked the original, and yup, you're right, I must have missed that during quality checking. Will fix that later today.

Contributor
Wtf, report him to the school and/or police. If he's done it to one, he's definitely done it to others.

Contributor
This is nothing. MC will be filmed being raped and nothing will happen to those involved.

7183291608432403.png

And this is like one of the few manga that actually try the “MC didn’t just get genderbent, reality itself changed so that he was always born a girl so now he has to navigate society to see how it’s changed” concept

Does it at least serve any narrative purpose - like showing the audience that Japan is misogynistic as fuck and that they really need to change things? Or is it just done for shock value?

Dex-chan lover
7183291608432403.png

And this is like one of the few manga that actually try the “MC didn’t just get genderbent, reality itself changed so that he was always born a girl so now he has to navigate society to see how it’s changed” concept

Does it at least serve any narrative purpose - like showing the audience that Japan is misogynistic as fuck and that they really need to change things? Or is it just done for shock value?
Me comparing this to Gal Cleaning was not a joke as you can see already in ch2...

It gets worse, FAR worse. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Thank God this is just 13 chapters. Makes it much easier for me to recover from the drama awaiting in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
7183291608432403.png

It's a bizarre situation and it came out of nowhere. MC meets the ex-girlfriend of the guy who saves MC in this chapter (2). They talk a little and the girl asks if MC is dating the guy, which MC denies. So the girl invites MC to go to a karaoke and MC accepts for some reason. At the karaoke there is the girl's boyfriend and two other guys. The girl decides to cosplay and invites MC to do it too. The girl changes and goes ahead and when MC arrives the girl is making out with her boyfriend. The two guys grab MC and while one holds MC the other rapes her. During this the girl films the MC being raped while she is being fucked by her boyfriend. An attendant appears and MC runs away. The girl sends the video to her ex-boyfriend. The next day the girl goes to deliver MC's belongings that she left there when she ran away and MC lets the girl into the house because she says she wants to say something. The most surreal thing is that absolutely nothing happens to anyone. The MC doesn't go to the police and neither does the guy who received the video. Does it have a narrative purpose? Kind of yes, because one of the conditions for the MC to become a man again is not having sex and kind of no, because this condition doesn't matter in the end. Why did the author decide to do it this way? Because of the shock value.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was thinking this would be kinda wholesome and then I saw the comments and I'm now like 💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking this would be kinda wholesome and then I saw the comments and I'm now like 💀💀💀
Me too... I mean, it was fine until the author pulled a hentai move out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
It happened out of nowhere... I think the author pulled a hentai move because he was scared of the axe.
It didn't work because it ended 3 chapters later and kind of ruined the manga due to the total lack of consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread