To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 148 - Toying With

Group Leader
so for anyone wondering why this chapter took a bit longer to come out, it is because a hurricane caused many problems for the usual editor/typesetter, so that is why I am doing it for this chapter. Will also be doing the next one and hopefully the normal editor should be back by the time 150 releases.

Dex-chan lover
so for anyone wondering why this chapter took a bit longer to come out, it is because a hurricane caused many problems for the usual editor/typesetter, so that is why I am doing it for this chapter. Will also be doing the next one and hopefully the normal editor should be back by the time 150 releases.
I blame a wind controlling Esper for* sending your teammates tornados. :p

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hope all wends up well with the usual editor. But also thats a really strange esper power i feel, especially by toaru standards, it feels more like a magician power to me.

Dex-chan lover
The usage of powers and tactics in this series is so soooo good. It’s just satisfyingly well made and fun to read, even when the MC isn’t around. Thanks for continuing to translate this!

Fun tangent: Index was one of the very first anime shows I ever watched on my own. Friends had shown me some stuff like Inuyasha and Naruto, and we watched through those together slowly. But Index came up as a brand-new show one day while I was online, and I downloaded it to watch. Hooked immediately. Ended up loving it so much, I started watching a ton of anime after school every week. Then I got into manga, and that’s stayed a hobby ever since!

Dex-chan lover
Power usage is creative, but I dont get how her shields would stay active over increasing distances.

Aggregator gang
Hope all wends up well with the usual editor. But also thats a really strange esper power i feel, especially by toaru standards, it feels more like a magician power to me.
The No. 6 Level 5 esper ability is almost the same as hers tho. And they can use it on themselves too I think

Thank you so much for this chapter !

I wanted and tried to contact you to know if you needed some help but it seems you don't need that much, the chapter is really clean, very good job !

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for this crazy cool esper power and fighting style to be used in this one fight and then never be seen again :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
The No. 6 Level 5 esper ability is almost the same as hers tho. And they can use it on themselves too I think
Isnt number 6 kinda like an urban legend? i dont rememeber them appearing at all, or even being described, at least until the new testament 18 i think, tho i haven't read the newer stuff yet.

Group Leader
Isnt number 6 kinda like an urban legend? i dont rememeber them appearing at all, or even being described, at least until the new testament 18 i think, tho i haven't read the newer stuff yet.
They appeared in GT 2, but nothing about their appearance was shown. The only thing we did get was rough silhouette. We also don't know what their power is exactly, but basically
their ability is to give others powers and make themselves into their "ideal" self in a way.

They have been getting mentioned quite a bit in the Item spin-off LN series, often being called
The Darkside's Bane.
This isn't really much of a spoiler, just marking it to incase no one wants to know before reading.

Dex-chan lover
They appeared in GT 2, but nothing about their appearance was shown. The only thing we did get was rough silhouette. We also don't know what their power is exactly, but basically
their ability is to give others powers and make themselves into their "ideal" self in a way.

They have been getting mentioned quite a bit in the Item spin-off LN series, often being called
The Darkside's Bane.
This isn't really much of a spoiler, just marking it to incase no one wants to know before reading.
oh i see, that makes sense then. Guess i need to catch up with my reading, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread