To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 129.1 - Words That Do Not Reach (1)

He has no chance now that Fushi triggered the cursed bloodline shenanigans.

Fushi's next step to understanding humanity is finding selfish love, huh, don't know how's that gonna go
Thanks for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Macarena I'd honestly think it would be a bad idea for fushi to fully find his humanity. If he were as selfish as a human he might end up making truly harmful decisions given the amount of power he has.

Dex-chan lover
at the beginning I really liked this manga because it was a tear-jerking tragedy of a "something/someone" learning how to be human through their interactions with people while at the same time dealing with the consequences of being immortal in an age where life is easily disposable

but this new arc really feels dull and it's just going on and on. I can't tell if its because of the sudden (and imo pointless) shift into the modern era from what was the medieval era or if it's the fact that Fushi developed the ability to essentially make his old companions immortal as well making the sadness of their original farewells a complete sucker punch and made death cheap

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, this kind of setting doesn't really work in modern times, so I don't think I'll enjoy this as much as I initially did when this was still in the medieval era

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to say, that I still enjoy reading this manga, and that Fushi-thirst-genes have been activated. That's all I wish you all a great and fullfilling day

Fed-Kun's army
im really enjoying this, the emotional journey to get here was crazy and now all of his loved ones that havent left his side as spirits are revived and all the knockers are gone except the knocker that was passed down in the Hayase family, seeing Fushi in a highschooler uniform and getting swarmed by girls made me crack up

P.S im curious why there wasnt a panel for the students that swarmed around Fushi asking why he was named literally "Immortal"

Fed-Kun's army
This arc so fking boring.
Could probably skip most of the chapters and not miss a thing.
ALSO Parona's spirit just upped and vanished?
The spirit that was responsible for Hayase's drastic change.
Author hasn't even made any effort to acknowledge her disappearance.
But instead we get high school romcom nonsense. very frustrating seeing something you like slowly turn into something you dislike.

Dex-chan lover
I just couldn't stop myself from laughing, when I saw Gugu trying to hide with that mask 😂

I don't know about ya'all but I enjoy the chill moments before the crazier heart breaking shit comes up. It's building up, just all of matter waiting to see it all crash down, especially these "humans" healing and not being Fushi/knocker hybrids.

Aggregator gang
I probably would have liked this current setting If the main characters driving the plot weren't such self-centered assholes all the time. Yes, I'm looking at you, Aoki and Mizuha. They are unsufferable to me. I get Aoki is comic relief and he is supposed to be a play on the dumbass chuuni kid into weird occult shit, but he is not really doing it for me. And Mizuha has little to no actual depth? Her twist was that she was a horrible person all along. Ok so now what?? She has a crush on Fushi just because, apparently her previous crush being shoved to the side completely (unless she was lying when Hanna asked her). We know that something is clearly up with her, considering the knocker situation but at this point I'm kinda sick and tired of her entire lineage.

Oh yeah and their conclusion being "let's ignore other people's feelings and boundaries because being a shoving pig is more important!" is just... Ugh. They are really for each other.

@A-tan yes. The new arc is so unbearable I'm thinking of dropping this for a few months and skimming it later to see if it grows into something salvageable. Gone are the days where Fushi meeting new people would end up with me in tears. There is no way I'm ever going to cry over mitsuha and her knocker driven lust. I disliked all her lineage, as an idea and as individual characters. If this new arc is going to keep the focus on her and Aoki... yeah... I might just drop out.

Users who are viewing this thread