To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 130.2 - Proof of Peace (2)

agreeing with everyone in the comments. a combination of slow releases (whether it’s the scans or the manga schedule) along with this entire timeskip arc when frankly, i was satisfied with how the last arc ended, is really dampering my enjoyment of this manga. perhaps if i hadn’t caught up so quickly and let this entire arc played itself out i would have a different opinion. i’m honestly sad because i really enjoyed reading this up until recently

Fed-Kun's army
I guess I'll be the dissenting opinion on this by saying I find this more interesting than the previous arc.

Huh? Did our mysterious new character stop time for a second to attach the rope and take the two siblings away like a balloon or how am I supposed to interpret this scene.

Double-page supporter
His name is Dio and he will reject his humanity.

last arc ended and wrapped everything up pretty nice so know I can enjoy this as something separate and different.

Power Uploader
So, the knockers just went into hiding and weren't really eliminated.

You know That thing is badass when it just takes its time to take the ankle of a person and tie it with a rope and just walk away with them like ballon animals.

somewhere in the universe, the hero summoning ritual was not completed.

Im guessing that child is the black hooded dude cause he stopped time or hes someone like fushi

damn aint it kinda odd how not that long ago people did nothing but shit on the new arc but now that shit is getting started aint no body wanna admit they were impatient?

Dex-chan lover
@Ultimate-Gamer-3000 People have been shitting on every arc of this manga.

They shitted on the island arc when Tonari first appeared, they said she was a shit person, AFTER we discover more of her people finally see she was/is a good person.

They shitted when Bon appeared, shitted on his action, but here he is one of the most loyal and good friend anyone could have been blessed to know.

They shitted on the three musketeers, said they were generic, but when their stories were told and their action developed they mysteriously turned good.

Almost every arc people only talked smack of the new character, even when there was no reason.

Albeit i can see the difficulties this manga come with as it is unique, people in this series comment section react first to ANYTHING that doesn't go EXACTLY how they want... even went they dont know what they want, it is like they can't see the story develop then come to a conclusion they need all the answers thrown in their faces... and i bet even then they would throw a fit.

It is like people dont know that a story or an arc of one has a beginning, a middle, and an end, and every stage needs development.

Users who are viewing this thread