To Your Eternity

Feel the feels like the author previous work (A Silent Voice) Bing read both series in class and cried in class

Soooo...I have a question for you all:
what happen with the vessels that didn't resurrect? They decided to ascend to heaven? It kind of makes me sad bc Inmo couldn't reunite with them. And thinking that Gugu and Rynn can't reunite either make me feel uneasy bc it's so unfair. They deserved a happy ending.

Edit: I got it alone so a response is not necessary.

I don't get why you think the author should have ended with part one. I remember that when she finished A Silent Voice she showed some drafts from her next work and it had a futuristic setting so I was expecting the series to last until they reach future.

Maybe I ought to re-read it at some point for a hopefully more streamlined, cohesive experience but rn I'm really not enjoying this

Double-page supporter
The Remyer (literally just finished it and I can't remember how it's spelled) arc felt really long when it was being released since it was short chapters over the course of a year, but upon rereading the manga the pacing for it is fine.

I wonder how much the anime adaption will cover. Maybe around the first 52 chapters? If there was another season it would start on the deserted island.

Now that the actual ending of chapter 121 has been released, the april fools joke doesnt seem that bad anymore...

95c1cdf328e5f5557ef678e4493b23aa.jpg

Every arc is like me knowing I'm gonna cry like a baby and happily reading it cuz I know Fushi's smile will heal my hurt.

Ive caught up NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know the release schedule or at least the intended date for the next english chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread