To Your Eternity

Y’all just a bunch of little shit bags, this manga is great. The modern arc is fine, sure it’s not like the last arcs, but it’s still enjoyable to read. So go fuck off and go suckle on ya mum tits, ye lil shits.

it's a phase people go through right? where they think their opinion is fact and act all snobby as if they're master critiques... smh, I wonder when they'll realize they look like complete assholes who have no idea what they're talking about.

I like this manga and I think the most recent arc was a good choice because it finally solidified how crazy Fushi's lifespan will be. I wonder if the author plans on going even further into the future, though I could only see that happening if a new antagonist is created or the knockers come back.

Most recent ark is pure fanservice so far and I absolutely love it. I didn’t see these guys suffer that much for them not to deserve a happy slice of life interlude at LEAST! 😤

This might be a wild guess but....
Maybe the Knockers are now looking to replace deceased people? Probably "replacing" them with copies that can live fulfilling lives the originals could not achieve as to make them despair and give in to the aether(?).

i just started reading this shit and god daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnn im crying, dont get atached to anyone the manga pretty much, its really good one

I can't believe i caught up~! I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.... This was a roller coaster of emotion and story, I thank all the people involved. Whether you made it, translated it, or contributed in any unmentioned form, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing story! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread