Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Our Determination

Dex-chan lover
Man... don't kill yourself just because your daughter finally has the courage to finally talk back at you, no, I want you to live the rest of your life in a prison cell alone all the while thinking of how much of a Piece of shit you are as a parent.

Fed-Kun's army
this is such an amazing manga so far, honestly the father is fked up mentally. obviously he is a big asshole probably deserved to be beaten up to death but lets be real the look on his face at the end kinda proved he is going through this major psychological trauma of his wife. he looks like he really loved her and just couldn't cope with what was happening BUT no way am i saying he is right for the shit he did.

Dex-chan lover
Man... don't kill yourself just because your daughter finally has the courage to finally talk back at you, no, I want you to live the rest of your life in a prison cell alone all the while thinking of how much of a Piece of shit you are as a parent.
I would love to see that too but it is also a lot more tempting to see his body that fell headfirst from the 69th floor yknow

Users who are viewing this thread