Today I'm Still Alive - oneshot

Aggregator gang
This is like that one Vtuber except the opposite. Her Vtuber character had to retire but she is still active but under a different company and using a different character.

Dex-chan lover
This had a somewhat good message but the translation was really stilted here and there. Made it hard to understand at times.

This happened with Kizuna AI to be honest. Her VA still around doing her own YouTube, but the Kizuna AI everyone in love is long gone.

Bruh she came back and the person behind her now is the original VA with much more control over things in the backstage. Just watch her recent videos if you don't believe me.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting psychological manga, also, thanks for the intel on Kizuna Ai, I’ve been thinking about that the moment I finished reading this

8b3.png

Dex-chan lover
The English seemed to get worse as the manga went on, and past page 30 was really bad. Seemed very ESL; you ought to find a native-speaking proofreader. It's pretty distracting with this kind of manga to have to be re-translating it in my head as I read.
Also, was this upscaled with waifu2x or something similar? There were a lot of pages with the characteristic blurry artifacts from neural net upscaling.

@Fusecchi I just did and wow, that art is amazing lol. Also she is super adorable! Please translate more of her work if you can. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread