Today Once Again, the Assassin Cannot Win Against the Girl He Picked Up! - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@longshin777
The biggest reason why loads of people didn't like "I shaved, then.." was because the girl wasn't a virgin, and bumped uglies with a bunch of dudes before she met the mc.
Uh- and i was making about an analogy about my thoughts why people prefer virgins rather than someone with more experience, by inserting myself as a king (or queen) and having knights that served another king before me (knights from other kingdoms=non-virgins) , and how it increased the chance of betrayal compared to using knights of your own kingdom, I guess my analogy really sucked, guess I have to work on that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he realizes she has a crush on him.

Azuki is jealous that Lily likes Soujirou more (in a parent way, like "who's your favorite: mommy or daddy?") and Lily thinks Azuki is going to steal Soujirou from her. Soujirou is just wondering why they keep crying.

@Echonic yeah, that analogy was weird. But really, why are people so fixated on the FMCs being virgins? I guess that has to do with the "used-goods" thing, but it's still weird.

@longshin777 it's because most of them are virgins themselves, so they want their first partners to be virgins as well. You know, the "I want my first time to be special" and all that stuff. But yeah, it's still strange why they're so repulsed by fictional characters that are not virgins, maybe they're just fantasizing a lot, lol.

@adksfgdalksjfha nah I forsee the girl growing up in his care, disappearing for years (age mid 20's at this point) then as he fights a masked rival that defeats him, she unveils herself and demands he marry her since she won. Cue "he lost again" comment.

Users who are viewing this thread