Today's Doodle - Ch. 20221109 - I Wanted to see how much These Women "Squeeze" Their Men

Contributor
Considering the artist gave her massive tits it's obvious she got all 3L through titjobs. Normally "sleeping with someone" is a euphemism for actual sex, not hand/blow/tit/etc jobs.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like futa would still count as "sleeping with" since that usually just means intercourse.

I think a clearer answer would just be handjobs or domming or something.
Im pretty sure the idea that people are getting it that she IS the futa. Which would be why hers number is 0. Shes counting her own supply.

Dex-chan lover
I like the variety of answers, but the size of her boobs is the clue the mangaka is giving us...no?

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure the idea that people are getting it that she IS the futa. Which would be why hers number is 0. Shes counting her own supply.
Futa is just a reach made by fans of that fetish, with literally nothing to back it up.
Hand-/titjobbing, animal husbandry practioning, hentai artist or being fap material are all more likely than Futa, particularly with the hamstrung line of logic that got there

Dex-chan lover
Futa is just a reach made by fans of that fetish, with literally nothing to back it up.
Hand-/titjobbing, animal husbandry practioning, hentai artist or being fap material are all more likely than Futa, particularly with the hamstrung line of logic that got there
OK? lol What a weird response lmao.

Group Leader
Considering the artist gave her massive tits it's obvious she got all 3L through titjobs. Normally "sleeping with someone" is a euphemism for actual sex, not hand/blow/tit/etc jobs.
Sure its a euphemism, but its not a synonym. There may be no actual penetrating intercourse with BJs, hand jobs, or paizuri, but you or both got your rocks off by the actions of a sexual partner, not yourself. Hell, how many religious folks convinced themselves or their partners that anal isn't sex, so its OK in the eyes of their diety and "doesn't count"? Or if the hymen doesnt tear, it "doesn't count"? Or if you don't swallow, it "doesn't count"? Or best one I've heard, if you're using a condom, it "doesn't count"...

In the end, you're still having some form of sexual relations with your partner, whether you're actually getting it on trying to make a 5th kid, or hot dogging her buns cause she's on her period, you're still having sex. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Her classmates use her as fap material on their fantasies, there solved
Futa is just a reach made by fans of that fetish, with literally nothing to back it up. Hand-/titjobbing, animal husbandry practioning, hentai artist or being fap material are all more likely than Futa...
she has a penis, doesn't she

Based on what little we actually see here, we can deduce that she's a sweet, shy virgin who helps by cleaning more popular girls up (and out). In other words, she extracts what dirty, disgusting boys deposit within her friends.

...And she has a LOT of friends :pacman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread