Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 48.5 - Extra Chapter #7

Dex-chan lover
i dont think ive ever seen more decapitations on any other manga

Aggregator gang
Is this the first time anyone directly talked about how big her boobs were? lol No one seems to realize just how much of a killer body she has lmfao

So child labor laws are putting poor, innocent Tanuki out of work? How terrible we should think of the Tanuki and repeal those discrimitory laws!

Dex-chan lover
It make me so sad knowing this gold mine of humor got axed, but I'm still grateful to see it translated.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do i feel like so many manga got axed this day?

Dont tell me Covid affect this

Aggregator gang
@ixsaz goddammit, I didn't know this was axed. This was a nice peaceful read, which is something so needed in times like now during this pandemic. I guess we can't help it though, this manga didn't really have any significant plot or story line it was working towards. It was kind of an aimless slice of life that just showed different adventures for our characters every time. The only things that changed were new characters being introduced (mainly different yokais), but none of it was for actual progression of story plot. It just added more characters to the roster to have a more varied variety to utilize for different segments without overusing the same side characters over and over. Not to say that that is necessarily bad, but for a manga without any actual story line or plot, it could end at any point and still be wrapped up better than mangas that had actual story plots to rush an ending for abruptly.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure this got axed?
I read the ending and I didn't feel like it was rushed or abrupt.

I have also thought that about Koharu-chan.

It's nice to know I have a mind like a tanuki, rather than just being some sort of pervert.

Dex-chan lover
@ i'm not 100% sure it got axed but being axed and having a rushed ending is not always on the same package, even less with mangas that are slice of life with no real ending.

Users who are viewing this thread