Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 28 - Haah, Fine (3)

Dex-chan lover
Bro if you're going to lie about a SC position at least don't pick gen-aff. Most overworked and least appreciated role. Respect to anyone who's a general affairs officer, yall are the student body's HR department

Dex-chan lover
nigga_chad.gif

Double-page supporter
Aaahh, finally. A phrase to match the arc. I am still angry about the fact that there is no yuri involved in the last arcs but the title says it is a yuri :)

Dex-chan lover
give me fucking spoiler when will she understand that he can understand Russian

Dex-chan lover
20 hormonal gorrilas in the room and nobody is watching the peerless beauty of the school council to notice she's broken down in tears? Lol, sure. Half of these dudes would be going along with her just because she's cute to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
As usual, the Russian translation sucks
He said 'Ahh, I understand', not 'ahh, fine'
It actually makes sense when it's translated from Japanese, since the Japanese phrase for resignation to a situation (under the request of somebody else) is to say "I understand" (分かりました/わかった), usually somewhat sarcastically, to denote that the person understands what the requester wanted them to do.
So I assume the original writer just GTranslated that from Japanese to Russian, hence the result.

Not to mention, she's stunned and lost in her own thoughts. Especially after being yelled at like that.
The closest she'll come to finding out (as of writing, anyways) isn't until much much later on when he yells to her later on in Russian, which quickly gets played off as him learning that one thing for a situation like that.
Lemme guess, sports festival?

Users who are viewing this thread