Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 37 - May I Ask For Seconds...? (2)

Dex-chan lover
lwb.gif

yuki confidently plants her banner, unfortunately she wont win
Lol she's trolling her... "Close family love", "more than his father and more than his mother"... Clearly Alya can't see past her trolling so hopefully she take the bait.

Double-page supporter
Can someone explained the familly situation for me?

It seems yuki implied that the parents hates him.

Supporter
Lol she's trolling her... "Close family love", "more than his father and more than his mother"... Clearly Alya can't see past her trolling so hopefully she take the bait.
Also, definitely more than his mother. More than his father, though... that's kinda iffy. Both Yuki and his dad do things that genuinely hurt him without fully realizing that's what's happening, but they're both still genuinely concerned for his well-being at the same time.

Last edited:
Supporter
Please... PLEASE tell us what happens. I don't mind the spoilers. Please.
The main chapters end, after Alya has been put through an absolute emotional wringer by both Yuki and, especially, Nonoa, with Masachika deciding his relationship (whatever it is at this point) with Alya is more important than a promise he made to his grandfather when he was still in elementary school and spills all the family tea to her.

Dex-chan lover
playing piano and flower arrangements
Ah yeah, that struggle when you're asked hobbies (tbf it's part of her famous family heir identity stuff but still funny imo)

Yuki did it again, love this girl

Users who are viewing this thread