Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 42 - This Only Tasted Like Ice Cream, Yes? I’m Being Honest (3)

So, again, can someone explain why exactly Masachika went with his dad instead of staying with his mother's obscenely rich, conservative family? Wouldn't they want a male successor?
maybe for the exact reason why their parents got divorced in the first place, w/e that may be? unless you're assuming Masachika shouldn't be the one deciding who to go with (though, legally it wouldn't be his choice, but it absolutely wouldn't be the mother's family's choice, just mother+father's)

Dex-chan lover
So, again, can someone explain why exactly Masachika went with his dad instead of staying with his mother's obscenely rich, conservative family? Wouldn't they want a male successor?
Cause as he was growing he began to receive less and less praise and attention from her til she no longer acknowledged his existence as a whole. No matter how hard he tried to be the best at whatever he did. Whether it was his grades or whatever was expected from him.

Dex-chan lover
Cause as he was growing he began to receive less and less praise and attention from her til she no longer acknowledged his existence as a whole. No matter how hard he tried to be the best at whatever he did. Whether it was his grades or whatever was expected from him.
Thank you! Kinda cliché, but a good one.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprising at this point that he hasn't explained that Yuki is his sister. Even if there are surely reasons; doesn't get along with his mother, Yuki might have asked him not to tell, wants to stand apart from her, etc. Even if he doesn't see himself in romance territory yet, running mate is closer than friends. He should trust her enough to tell her about Yuki, their competition.

Fed-Kun's army
it's her! from the anime trailer!
(she'll really appear at something like episode 5 or 6 when it took 42 chapters for her to be introduced damn)
Man I hope the anime adaptation doesn't rush the story and cram too much in 12 eps

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like the cast of the anime adap is finally assembled. Suou clan making its move.

Power Uploader
Okay, first of all, thanks for your work! I really, really appreciate it! That said...
-I may be a bit off base, but isn't Alya's Russian text the entire premise and reason for this series to even exist? If you don't translate that, the manga loses its entire hook!

Ps: I don't give a shit about Yuki, the student council and that whole deal, and neither should anyone
They meant they only translate the Japanese translation of the russian text. Since the author is japanese it is safe to say that the japanese text should be more accurate than the russian text. The author is mostly getting it translated to russian using either google translate or by a friend that's why russian readers might find it weird that the russian doesn't match the english translation.

Supporter
It's surprising at this point that he hasn't explained that Yuki is his sister. Even if there are surely reasons; doesn't get along with his mother, Yuki might have asked him not to tell, wants to stand apart from her, etc. Even if he doesn't see himself in romance territory yet, running mate is closer than friends. He should trust her enough to tell her about Yuki, their competition.
The reason he was allowed to leave the Suou house was his willingness to never associate himself with the house or visit the family home again. Never mind that even his father was secretly not subject to the same restrictions (which Madachika will eventually discover and lead him to trash his promise).

Dex-chan lover
Okay, first of all, thanks for your work! I really, really appreciate it! That said...
-I may be a bit off base, but isn't Alya's Russian text the entire premise and reason for this series to even exist? If you don't translate that, the manga loses its entire hook!

Ps: I don't give a shit about Yuki, the student council and that whole deal, and neither should anyone
i dunno but what i get is i think they mean to translate the Russian and remove the text just like the JP translate instead making it 2 text like that (Russian above with translation below it) so they will not translate the Russian and keep a translation below it instead

Supporter
Thank you for your TLs, please don't feel pressured by subtle anime fans asking you to do miracles your team has been doing a great job

Dex-chan lover
As long as she isn't the stereotypical maid that hates the protagonist for being a filthy male who dares to be close to her master (yeah, I know Masachika and Yuki are siblings and there is no real incest despite the jokes), I welcome her in the story.
Given the timing of her introduction, I'm also assuming she's going to be Yuki's vice president.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i know complaining about this is stupid at this point but no way 16 year olds are that stacked

Users who are viewing this thread