Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 42 - This Only Tasted Like Ice Cream, Yes? I’m Being Honest (3)

Dex-chan lover
there's like 4 other girls, and his own sister that likes him. how is this NOT a harem?
Just because multiple girls are present doesn't automatically make them a love interest. There's legitimately only two love interests.

His sister especially isn't one of them, though they're sis and brocons they aren't in a romantic sense. They truly just care and value eachother that highly.

Just because multiple girls are present doesn't automatically make them a love interest. There's legitimately only two love interests.

His sister especially isn't one of them, though they're sis and brocons they aren't in a romantic sense. They truly just care and value eachother that highly.
what? isn't the concept of a harem being a lone male mc being surrounded by multiple girls that like him? (and if the girl likes the male mc, then it means she's a love interest). harem animes typically end with the male mc having to choose one of them anyway, so roshidere doesn't even stray from that type of formula.

his sister is just poorly written tbh. she only exists for the incest fetish gooners and to create drama, and since the author doesn't know how to make her into a character, she borderlines being a weird romantic love interest and a plot device.

Dex-chan lover
what? isn't the concept of a harem being a lone male mc being surrounded by multiple girls that like him? (and if the girl likes the male mc, then it means she's a love interest). harem animes typically end with the male mc having to choose one of them anyway, so roshidere doesn't even stray from that type of formula.

his sister is just poorly written tbh. she only exists for the incest fetish gooners and to create drama, and since the author doesn't know how to make her into a character, she borderlines being a weird romantic love interest and a plot device.
A harem is 3 or more love interests, there's only two in this so it's just a love triangle.

You probably already know but,
the only two love interests are Alya and Masha. Though there  are a good number of other female characters that are introduced, in the 8 Light Novel volumes I've read, they haven't exhibited romantic interest in Masachika.

A harem is 3 or more love interests, there's only two in this so it's just a love triangle.

You probably already know but,
the only two love interests are Alya and Masha. Though there  are a good number of other female characters that are introduced, in the 8 Light Novel volumes I've read, they haven't exhibited romantic interest in Masachika.
eh, i guess im just really confused on what this manga is trying to be because i can't tell with the amount of female characters it's introducing. if it wanted to be a love story between masachika and alisa with maybe masha to introduce a love triangle, what the hell does chisaki, ayano, yuki, and other characters do other than just be plot device or fan service? what do they do in the story? do they have any impact in the story at all? im not personally intrigued by the introduction of ayano (3rd or 4th girl introduced in less than 5 chapters), and it seems like it'll just be really bland again.

im struggling in being interested in this series with how slow the plot progresses, so at this point, i don't care much about light novel spoilers anymore, so i wanna ask on what's the most interesting arc this series have so far.

Users who are viewing this thread