Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 43 - The Bigger, the Better (1)

Dex-chan lover
Finally the reveal! Behind it all there's a strict grandpa.
As Masachika said, "Damn Geezer"

Stingy old people, costing their loved ones their happiness. Already in the sunset of their lives and yet, they're doing 'stupid' things instead of good things to get some few of what so-called 'ligtas points' (Save Points) for them to go to Heaven

Last edited:
Contributor
And big surprise she's an attendant.
I'm just hoping she doesn't have any romantic interest in MC but so far she really seems like a good girl.
I wonder if she has a) a hidden side like Yuki and b) knows of Yuki's / just how close exactly they are.

It's so refreshing to see an MC not chickening out of everything and just stating things how they are.
Gotta say, the chapter title makes me really curious about the upcoming arc though :pepela:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Ninja/Samurai: I believed you, Masachika-sama, when you said you would never do anything to make Yuki-sama sad. Was that a mistake all along?
Girl, you're few years too late. He already made her really sad when he left her alone in that family, just because he sympathized with a stranger who lost. He even regretted supporting her in her run, even though she was his sister.

MC: Ayano, I didn't decide to run as a candidate to oppose Yuki.
Ninja/Samurai: Masachika-sama... looks happy
Don't be happy, Ninja/Samurai. He still make your Yuki-sama sad by supporting her opponent rather than her, even though she asked MC's help all these years.

Dex-chan lover
Well too bad he's no longer considered family huh old geezer? Or do you apply this how you see fit because you're grumpy he didn't want to stay with you?

Alya is definitely going to win this election

Supporter
hell yeah I bet on it
Masachika eventually gets tired of the psychic damage her trolling inflicts on Alya (along with the shitstorm Nonoa kicks up to spilt the pair up for her own purposes) and spills that particular secret to her on his own. Because fuck that shitty old man.

Supporter
Cant we have happy families.
Not only can't we do that, we'll eventually come to learn that both his dad and Yuki have been keeping a huge family secret from him for years, one that makes this chapter's revelation seem kinda pointless and stupid in-universe.

Dex-chan lover
Playing the villainess? She's nicer than most alleged villainesses in villainess isekais.

Finally the reveal! Behind it all there's a strict grandpa.
It didn't even register as a reveal to me, since that's almost always the plot.

Gotta love a cute ninja attendant
Yeah, so far I like her too. She's being reasonable and respectful.

This whole NDA-situation and Stuco Prez in some school is a big thing BS is, well, utter BS.
Yeah, feels like drama for the sake of drama. It doesn't add tension or stakes, just an obstacle.

A loyal attendant with ninja skills? I hope she'll dress up in a skin tight catsuit from time to time like Hayasaka did in Kaguya-sama...
Never been fond of those suits. Wouldn't mind a maid dress, though.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why this cute manga needed this kind of pointless shit.
This is really shitty drama for drama's sake.

My solution is simple. Murder the grandfather. Blow his head off, then he can't bother us anymore.

Jokes aside. seriously just send the ex-grandfather to fuck himself. We don't want or need him. He's not family anymore, he can fucking die.

Dex-chan lover
And incidentally, I'm getting tired of Yuki too. Like, really tired of her shit.

More and more she seems to be malevolent. There is slight teasing, and then there is too fucking much. I don't know where she stands, and I wonder what her purpose is.

But if she keeps bothering the MC and Alya, she can go and fuck herself too.

Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder that he tirelessly worked to create that problem for himself, since he was the one who goaded Alya into running in the first place.
I really hope there's a better explanation for that than "I couldn't leave her alone", since he caused the entire quandary in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Makes me wonder, is that Suou Grandpa the one who made Masachika watch all those Russian movies with him? (consequently enabled Masachika to understand Russian right now)

Users who are viewing this thread