Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Yuri Sisters, I Don't Dislike That. (8)

Dex-chan lover
Bro pls change the fuckin title dude , it's been same since the last 8 chapters. I ain't complaining about the translation but for god's sake put some effort into the chapter title
It's not the scanlators' fault. The (bafflingly) dumb name was the original author/editor's choice. If it was changed by the scan group, it would get flamed for not using the original title

Dex-chan lover
The happiness that Masha's saying is love at its purest.

Alya, on the other hand, is getting all dokey-dokey on top of that joy from his touch.

I'm not saying that 100% > <. But for Masha, even with just hands bumping it's effective. Alya got the reward of Kuze's hand stroking her leg all the way until he's low-key gripping her upper thigh. If one's crush ever does that, and one is not (..not really) against it, one would get... kinda warm, at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, it's so fucking cute. I would be so happy if Alya doesn't have any love rivals.
IMG_25660424_161050.jpg
Well she has one of the most unexpected rival xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Tbh Masha be speaking facts about being with someone you like, just being together with them can be enough to make you happy rather than just the "special events".
Western media nowadays understands this less and less.

Users who are viewing this thread